Chronic disease and use of dental services in Australia
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2011
© 2011 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 336–340, September 2011
How to Cite
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, The University of Adelaide, South Australia., . (2011), Chronic disease and use of dental services in Australia. Australian Dental Journal, 56: 336–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2011.01354.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2011
- 2US Department of Health and Human Services. Oral health in America: A report of the Surgeon General. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health, 2000.
- 3Australian Bureau of Statistics. Super CUBE dataset Population estimates by age and sex, Australia, by geographical classification (ASGC 2009) at 30 June 2009, Table 1.
- 4Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Health Survey: Summary of Results, 2007-2008 (Reissue). Cat. No. 4364.0. Table 3 – Long term conditions. Canberra: ABS, 2009.
- 5Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Chronic diseases and associated risk factors in Australia, 2006. AIHW Cat. No. PHE 81. Canberra: AIHW, 2006.
- 7Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council, Steering Committee for National Planning for Oral Health. Oral health of Australians: National planning for oral health improvement: Final report. Adelaide, SA: Department of Human Services, 2001.