Total population investigation of dental hospitalizations in Indigenous children under five years in Western Australia using linked data
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 358–364, December 2011
How to Cite
Slack-Smith, L., Read, A., Colvin, L., Leonard, H., Kilpatrick, N., McAullay, D. and Messer, L. (2011), Total population investigation of dental hospitalizations in Indigenous children under five years in Western Australia using linked data. Australian Dental Journal, 56: 358–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2011.01366.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- (Accepted for publication 14 April 2011.)
- 4Australian Bureau of Statistics. Population Characteristics, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. ABS cat. no. 4713.0. Canberra: ABS, 2006.
- 9Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia’s health 2006. Australia’s health no. 10. Cat. no. AUS 73. Canberra: AIHW, 2006.
- 11Handbook of pediatric dentistry. London: Mosby-Wolfe, 1997., .
- 13National Coding Centre. Australian version of the international classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification: ICD-9-CM. Sydney: National Coding Centre, 1995.
- 16The value of a birth defects registry: the Western Australian experience. Perspect Hum Biol 1995;1:29–36..
- 17Birth Defects Registry of Western Australia. Report of the Birth Defects Registry of Western Australia. Subiaco: The Registry, 2010.
- 19Measuring Remoteness: Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA) Revised Edition. Occasional Papers: New Series Number 14. Canberra, 2001.
- 21National Centre for Classification in Health. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM). Sydney: National Centre for Classification in Health, 1999.
- 22Australian Bureau of Statistics and Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. The Health and Welfare of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. Canberra, 2005.