Teen dental plan voucher use
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 437–440, December 2011
How to Cite
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, The University of Adelaide, South Australia., . (2011), Teen dental plan voucher use. Australian Dental Journal, 56: 437–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2011.01374.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- 1Medicare Australia. Medicare teen dental plan 2011. Undated brochure.
- 2Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. Report on the Review of the Dental Benefits Act 2008. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2009.
- 3Over 1 million dental checks have teens flashing pearly whites. Media release. 29 November 2010., .
- 4National Dental Telephone Interview Survey 2002. AIHW cat. no. DEN 128. Adelaide: AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit, 2003., .
- 5Survey aims and methods. In: Slade GD, Spencer AJ, Roberts-Thomson KF, eds. Australia’s dental generations: the National Survey of Adult Oral Health 2004–06. AIHW cat. no. DEN 165. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (Dental Statistics and Research Series No. 34), 2007., , .
- 6National Dental Telephone Interview Survey 2010. Technical Report. Adelaide: Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health (in press)., .