ADRF RESEARCH REPORT
Modulation of epithelial tight junctions by TGF-beta 3 in cultured oral epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 11–17, March 2012
How to Cite
Ye, P. (2012), Modulation of epithelial tight junctions by TGF-beta 3 in cultured oral epithelial cells. Australian Dental Journal, 57: 11–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2011.01651.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- (Accepted for publication 14 June 2011.)
- 1Expression patterns of E-cadherin, involucrin, and connexin gap junction proteins in the lining epithelia of inflamed gingiva. J Pathol 2000;192:58–66., , , .
- 2Reactive pocket epithelium in untreated chronic periodontal disease: possible derivation from developmental remnants of the enamel organ and root sheath. J Oral Pathol Med 2001;30:178–186., , , , , .
- 3Differential expression of transforming growth factors-beta 1, -beta 2, -beta 3 and the type I, II, III receptors in the lining epithelia of inflamed gingiva. Pathology 2003;35:384–392., , , , , .
- 4Identification of epithelial auto-antigens associated with periodontal disease. Clin Exp Immunol 2005;139:328–337., , , , , .
- 5Regulation of E-cadherin and TGF-beta3 expression by CD24 in cultured oral epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2006;349:229–235., , .
- 6CD24 regulated gene expression and distribution of tight junction proteins is associated with altered barrier function in oral epithelial monolayers. BMC Cell Biol 2009;10:2., , , .
- 7The behaviour of human oral squamous cell carcinoma in cell culture. J Pathol 1990;160:259–269., , , et al.
- 8Preparation of low calcium growth medium suitable for determination of tumorigenicity of cultured cells. J Tissue Culture Methods 1982;7:1–3., .
- 9Systematic investigation of global coordination among mRNA and protein in cellular society. BMC Genomics 2010;11:364., , , , , , .
- 10Transforming growth factor beta down-regulates Src family protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathways. J Biol Chem 1994;269:30688–30693., , , , .
- 11Involvement of c-Src kinase in the regulation of TGF-beta1-induced apoptosis. Oncogene 2004;23:6272–6281., , , et al.
- 12Positive and negative regulation of TGF-beta signaling. J Cell Sci 2000;113:1101–1109..
- 13Effects of the Src kinase inhibitor saracatinib (AZD0530) on bone turnover in healthy men: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-ascending-dose phase I trial. J Bone Miner Res 2010;25:463–471., , , et al.
- 14Temporal and spatial distribution of TGF-beta isoforms and signaling intermediates in corneal regenerative wound repair. Histol Histopathol 2009;24:1405–1416., , .
- 15Mechanisms of palatal epithelial seam disintegration by transforming growth factor (TGF) beta3. Dev Biol 2007;309:193–207., , .