Families and their use of dental services
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 103–108, March 2012
How to Cite
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, The University of Adelaide, South Australia., . (2012), Families and their use of dental services. Australian Dental Journal, 57: 103–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2011.01668.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- 1The Child Dental Health Surveys Australia, 2005 and 2006. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 54. Cat. No. DEN 213. Canberra: AIHW, 2011., , .
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australian Hospital Statistics 2008–09. Health Services Series no. 17. Cat. no. HSE 84. Canberra: AIHW, 2010.
- 3Trends in access to dental care among Australian children. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 51. Cat. no. DEN 198. Canberra: AIHW, 2009., .
- 4Association between parents’ and children’s use of oral health services. Pediatrics 2010;125:502–508., , , , , .
- 5Linking mother access to dental care and child oral health. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2009;37:381–390., , .
- 6Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Super CUBE dataset Population estimates by age and sex, Australia, by geographical classification (ASGC 2009) at 30 June 2009, Table 1.
- 7Trends in access to dental care among Australian adults 1994–2008. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 55. Cat. no. DEN 204. Canberra: AIHW, 2011., , .