Matthew Pinnuck is in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Melbourne. The author thanks Linda English, Jane Hronsky and Ian Langtield-Smith and two anonymous referees for many usehl suggestions.
Unit Trust Investment Products: Is the rate of return reported by fund managers to investors reliable and comparable?
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1999 CPA Australia
Australian Accounting Review
Volume 9, Issue 17, pages 53–62, March 1999
How to Cite
PINNUCK, M. (1999), Unit Trust Investment Products: Is the rate of return reported by fund managers to investors reliable and comparable?. Australian Accounting Review, 9: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-2561.1999.tb00099.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!