All authors contributed equally. Ganesh Krishnamoorthy is an associate professor in the Accounting Group, College of Business Administration at Northeastern University. Arnie Wright is a professor and Jeffrey Cohen an associate professor, both in the Department of Accounting, Carroll School of Management at Boston College. The authors wish to acknowledge the helpful suggestions made by Lynn Barkess, Gary Monroe, Roger Simnett and Linda Thorne.
Audit Committee Effectiveness and Financial Reporting Quality: Implications for Auditor Independence
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
2002 CPA Australia
Australian Accounting Review
Volume 12, Issue 28, pages 3–13, November 2002
How to Cite
Krishnamoorthy, G., Wright, A. and Cohen, J. (2002), Audit Committee Effectiveness and Financial Reporting Quality: Implications for Auditor Independence. Australian Accounting Review, 12: 3–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-2561.2003.tb00206.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!