Leff Coulton is in the School of Accounting, University of New South Wales. Stephen Taylor is in the School of Accounting, University of New South Wales, and works with Capital Markets CRC Ltd. The authors acknowledge the comments and suggestions of Philip Brown, John Kluver and Vince Jewel.
Directors' Duties and Corporate Governance: Have We Gone Too Far?
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 CPA Australia
Australian Accounting Review
Volume 14, Issue 32, pages 17–24, March 2004
How to Cite
Coulton, J. and Taylor, S. (2004), Directors' Duties and Corporate Governance: Have We Gone Too Far?. Australian Accounting Review, 14: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-2561.2004.tb00279.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!