Robert P. Gray is in the Discipline of Accounting and Business Law, University of Sydney. The author acknowledges the assistance of Professor Graeme Dean of the University of Sydney and Emeritus Professor Frank Clarke of the University of Newcastle in reviewing this research and offering suggestions for improvement. He also acknowledges the helpful suggestions given during a Research Seminar sponsored by the Accounting Foundation of the University of Sydney, the 14th Annual Australasian Finance and Banking Conference at the University of New South Wales and two anonymous referees.
Australia's Implicit Deposit Insurance — Should It Be Reconsidered?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 CPA Australia
Australian Accounting Review
Volume 14, Issue 32, pages 41–52, March 2004
How to Cite
Gray, R. P. (2004), Australia's Implicit Deposit Insurance — Should It Be Reconsidered?. Australian Accounting Review, 14: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-2561.2004.tb00282.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!