Client Importance and Auditor Independence: The Effect of the Asian Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 CPA Australia
Australian Accounting Review
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 371–383, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, G. and Zhu, X. (2012), Client Importance and Auditor Independence: The Effect of the Asian Financial Crisis. Australian Accounting Review, 22: 371–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-2561.2012.00195.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!