The Life of Marble: The Experience and Meaning of Work in the Marble Quarries of Carrara
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 1996 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 235–257, April 1996
How to Cite
Leitch, A. (1996), The Life of Marble: The Experience and Meaning of Work in the Marble Quarries of Carrara. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 7: 235–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-9310.1996.tb00330.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!