Dancing into Being: The Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and the Laura Dance Festival
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2000 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 322–332, August 2000
How to Cite
Henry, R. (2000), Dancing into Being: The Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and the Laura Dance Festival. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 11: 322–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1835-9310.2000.tb00047.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!