Validation and Standardization of Virus Neutralizing Test Using Indirect Immunoperoxidase Technique for the Quantification of Antibodies to Rabies Virus
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 323–327, August 2008
How to Cite
Ogawa, T., Gamoh, K., Aoki, H., Kobayashi, R., Etoh, M., Senda, M., Hirayama, N., Nishimura, M., Shiraishi, R., Servat, A. and Cliquet, F. (2008), Validation and Standardization of Virus Neutralizing Test Using Indirect Immunoperoxidase Technique for the Quantification of Antibodies to Rabies Virus. Zoonoses and Public Health, 55: 323–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01128.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Received for publication August 28, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!