Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella spp. in Raw Milk Produced in Brazil: Occurrence and Interference of Indigenous Microbiota in their Isolation and Development
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 299–305, August 2008
How to Cite
Nero, L. A., De Mattos, M. R., De Aguiar Ferreira Barros, M., Ortolani, M. B. T., Beloti, V. and De Melo Franco, B. D. G. (2008), Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella spp. in Raw Milk Produced in Brazil: Occurrence and Interference of Indigenous Microbiota in their Isolation and Development. Zoonoses and Public Health, 55: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01130.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Received for publication November 7, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!