Seroepidemiology of Infection with Toxoplasma gondii in Waste Pickers and Waste Workers in Durango, Mexico
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 306–312, August 2008
How to Cite
Alvarado-Esquivel, C., Liesenfeld, O., Márquez-Conde, J. Á., Cisneros-Camacho, A., Estrada-Martínez, S., Martínez-García, S. A., González-Herrera, A. and García-Corral, N. (2008), Seroepidemiology of Infection with Toxoplasma gondii in Waste Pickers and Waste Workers in Durango, Mexico. Zoonoses and Public Health, 55: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01133.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Received for publication December 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!