Evaluation of the Risks of Shedding Salmonellae and Other Potential Pathogens by Therapy Dogs Fed Raw Diets in Ontario and Alberta
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 55, Issue 8-10, pages 470–480, October 2008
How to Cite
Lefebvre, S. L., Reid-Smith, R., Boerlin, P. and Weese, J. S. (2008), Evaluation of the Risks of Shedding Salmonellae and Other Potential Pathogens by Therapy Dogs Fed Raw Diets in Ontario and Alberta. Zoonoses and Public Health, 55: 470–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01145.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received for publication October 30, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!