Association Between Outbreaks of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Subtype H5N1 and Migratory Waterfowl (Family Anatidae) Populations
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2009
How to Cite
Ward, M. P., Maftei, D. N., Apostu, C. L. and Suru, A. R. (2009), Association Between Outbreaks of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Subtype H5N1 and Migratory Waterfowl (Family Anatidae) Populations. Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01150.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Received for publication February 12, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!