Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii Among Nunavik Inuit (Canada)
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 188–197, May 2009
How to Cite
Messier, V., Lévesque, B., Proulx, J.-F., Rochette, L., Libman, M. D., Ward, B. J., Serhir, B., Couillard, M., Ogden, N. H., Dewailly, É., Hubert, B., Déry, S., Barthe, C., Murphy, D. and Dixon, B. (2009), Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii Among Nunavik Inuit (Canada). Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 188–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01177.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received for publication May 12, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!