Investigations into the Prevention of Neonatal Ancylostoma caninum Infections in Puppies by Application of Imidacloprid 10% Plus Moxidectin 2.5% Topical Solution to the Pregnant Dog
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 34–40, February 2009
How to Cite
Krämer, F., Epe, C. and Mencke, N. (2009), Investigations into the Prevention of Neonatal Ancylostoma caninum Infections in Puppies by Application of Imidacloprid 10% Plus Moxidectin 2.5% Topical Solution to the Pregnant Dog. Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01181.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Received for publication August 17, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!