The Methodological Soundness of Literature Reviews Addressing Three Potential Zoonotic Public Health Issues
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 9-10, pages 477–489, December 2009
How to Cite
Waddell, L., Rajić, A., Sargeant, J., Parker, S., Deckert, A. and McEwen, S. (2009), The Methodological Soundness of Literature Reviews Addressing Three Potential Zoonotic Public Health Issues. Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 477–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01194.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received for publication October 15, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!