The Zoonotic Flaviviruses of Southern, South-Eastern and Eastern Asia, and Australasia: The Potential for Emergent Viruses
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 6-7, pages 338–356, August 2009
How to Cite
Mackenzie, J. S. and Williams, D. T. (2009), The Zoonotic Flaviviruses of Southern, South-Eastern and Eastern Asia, and Australasia: The Potential for Emergent Viruses. Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 338–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01208.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
- Received for publication May 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!