Bats and Emerging Zoonoses: Henipaviruses and SARS
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© The State of Queensland (through the Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation) 2009
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 56, Issue 6-7, pages 278–284, August 2009
How to Cite
Field, H. E. (2009), Bats and Emerging Zoonoses: Henipaviruses and SARS. Zoonoses and Public Health, 56: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2008.01218.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received for publication May 14, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!