Detection of the floR Gene in a Diversity of Florfenicol Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli from Freshwater Salmon Farms in Chile
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 181–188, May 2010
How to Cite
Fernández-Alarcón, C., Miranda, C. D., Singer, R. S., López, Y., Rojas, R., Bello, H., Domínguez, M. and González-Rocha, G. (2010), Detection of the floR Gene in a Diversity of Florfenicol Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli from Freshwater Salmon Farms in Chile. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01243.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Received for publication June 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!