Occurrence of Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia enterocolitica, Escherichia coli O157 and Listeria monocytogenes in Swine
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 388–396, September 2010
How to Cite
Farzan, A., Friendship, R. M., Cook, A. and Pollari, F. (2010), Occurrence of Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia enterocolitica, Escherichia coli O157 and Listeria monocytogenes in Swine. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 388–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01248.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received for publication October 20, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!