Serological Survey for Influenza Type A Viruses in Domestic Dogs (Canis Lupus Familiaris) and Cats (Felis Catus) in North-Eastern Italy
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 239–243, June 2010
How to Cite
Piccirillo, A., Pasotto, D., Moreno Martin, A. and Cordioli, P. (2010), Serological Survey for Influenza Type A Viruses in Domestic Dogs (Canis Lupus Familiaris) and Cats (Felis Catus) in North-Eastern Italy. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 239–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01253.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received for publication December 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!