Seroprevalence of Hepatitis E Virus in the UK Farming Population
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages 504–509, December 2010
How to Cite
Meader, E., Thomas, D., Salmon, R. and Sillis, M. (2010), Seroprevalence of Hepatitis E Virus in the UK Farming Population. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 504–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01254.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Received for publication October 11, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!