Identifying Antimicrobial Multiresistance Patterns of Escherichia coli Sampled From Diarrhoeic Calves by Cluster Analysis Techniques: A Way to Guide Research on Multiresistance Mechanisms
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 204–210, May 2010
How to Cite
Botrel, M.-A., Morignat, E., Meunier, D., Madec, J.-Y. and Calavas, D. (2010), Identifying Antimicrobial Multiresistance Patterns of Escherichia coli Sampled From Diarrhoeic Calves by Cluster Analysis Techniques: A Way to Guide Research on Multiresistance Mechanisms. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 204–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01262.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received for publication December 4, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!