Molecular Detection of Leishmania infantum in Wild Rodents (Rattus norvegicus) in Greece
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e23–e25, December 2010
How to Cite
Papadogiannakis, E., Spanakos, G., Kontos, V., Menounos, P. G., Tegos, N. and Vakalis, N. (2010), Molecular Detection of Leishmania infantum in Wild Rodents (Rattus norvegicus) in Greece. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e23–e25. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01264.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Received for publication October 17, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!