A Serosurvey of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus in Dairy Cattle in Iran
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 54–59, February 2011
How to Cite
Lotfollahzadeh, S., Nikbakht Boroujeni, Gh. R., Mokhber Dezfouli, M. R. and Bokaei, S. (2011), A Serosurvey of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus in Dairy Cattle in Iran. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01269.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received for publication December 2, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!