These authors contributed equally to this work.
Serological Surveillance of Influenza A Virus Infection in Swine Populations in Fujian Province, China: No Evidence of Naturally Occurring H5N1 Infection in Pigs
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 291–298, June 2010
How to Cite
Song, X.-H., Xiao, H., Huang, Y., Fu, G., Jiang, B., Kitamura, Y., Liu, W., Liu, D. and Gao, G. F. (2010), Serological Surveillance of Influenza A Virus Infection in Swine Populations in Fujian Province, China: No Evidence of Naturally Occurring H5N1 Infection in Pigs. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01270.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received for publication June 28, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!