Cats and Toxoplasma: Implications for Public Health
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 34–52, February 2010
How to Cite
Dabritz, H. A. and Conrad, P. A. (2010), Cats and Toxoplasma: Implications for Public Health. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 34–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01273.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received for publication August 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!