Seroprevalence of and Risk Factors for Toxoplasma gondii in the US Swine Herd Using Sera Collected During the National Animal Health Monitoring Survey (Swine 2006)
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2010
How to Cite
Hill, D. E., Haley, C., Wagner, B., Gamble, H. R. and Dubey, J. P. (2010), Seroprevalence of and Risk Factors for Toxoplasma gondii in the US Swine Herd Using Sera Collected During the National Animal Health Monitoring Survey (Swine 2006). Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01275.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received for publication August 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!