Toxoplasmosis Prevention and Testing in Pregnancy, Survey of Obstetrician–Gynaecologists
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 27–33, February 2010
How to Cite
Jones, J. L., Krueger, A., Schulkin, J. and Schantz, P. M. (2010), Toxoplasmosis Prevention and Testing in Pregnancy, Survey of Obstetrician–Gynaecologists. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01277.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received for publication February 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!