Statistical Evaluation of Test Accuracy Studies for Toxoplasma gondii in Food Animal Intermediate Hosts
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 82–94, February 2010
How to Cite
Gardner, I. A., Greiner, M. and Dubey, J. P. (2010), Statistical Evaluation of Test Accuracy Studies for Toxoplasma gondii in Food Animal Intermediate Hosts. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: 82–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01281.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received for publication August 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!