Carried out at: UNESP – São Paulo State University, Veterinary Medicine Course, 16050-680, Araçatuba, São Paulo, Brazil as part of K. Iamamoto Master Thesis in Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechny of University of São Paulo.
Use of Aspiration Method for Collecting Brain Samples for Rabies Diagnosis in Small Wild Animals
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 28–31, February 2011
How to Cite
Iamamoto, K., Quadros, J. and Queiroz, L. H. (2011), Use of Aspiration Method for Collecting Brain Samples for Rabies Diagnosis in Small Wild Animals. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 28–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01282.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Received for publication August 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!