These authors equally contributed as the first authors to this manuscript.
Identification of Risk Factors of Coxiella burnetii (Q fever) Infection in Veterinary-Associated Populations in Southern Taiwan
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e95–e101, December 2010
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C., Lin, P.-S., Hou, M.-Y., Lin, C.-C., Hung, M.-N., Wu, T.-M., Shu, P.-Y., Shih, W.-Y., Lin, J. H.-Y., Chen, W.-C., Wu, H.-S. and Lin, L.-J. (2010), Identification of Risk Factors of Coxiella burnetii (Q fever) Infection in Veterinary-Associated Populations in Southern Taiwan. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e95–e101. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01290.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received for publication December 30, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!