No Evidence of Transmission of Bacteria Between Reptiles and a CF Patient – A Case Report of a Young Adult CF Patient and Reptiles
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e47–e53, December 2010
How to Cite
Maeda, Y., Stanley, T., Stirling, J., Griffiths, M., Calvert, A., Stuart Elborn, J., Cherie Millar, B., Goldsmith, C. E., Rendall, J., Loughrey, A., Rooney, P. J. and Moore, J. E. (2010), No Evidence of Transmission of Bacteria Between Reptiles and a CF Patient – A Case Report of a Young Adult CF Patient and Reptiles. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e47–e53. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01293.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received for publication October 23, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!