Virological Surveillance and Preliminary Antigenic Characterization of Influenza Viruses in Pigs in Five European Countries from 2006 to 2008
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 93–101, March 2011
How to Cite
Kyriakis, C. S., Brown, I. H., Foni, E., Kuntz-Simon, G., Maldonado, J., Madec, F., Essen, S. C., Chiapponi, C. and Van Reeth, K. (2011), Virological Surveillance and Preliminary Antigenic Characterization of Influenza Viruses in Pigs in Five European Countries from 2006 to 2008. Zoonoses and Public Health, 58: 93–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01301.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received for publication May 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!