Genotyping of Giardia duodenalis Among Children and Dogs in a Closed Socially Deprived Community From Italy
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e54–e58, December 2010
How to Cite
Marangi, M., Berrilli, F., Otranto, D. and Giangaspero, A. (2010), Genotyping of Giardia duodenalis Among Children and Dogs in a Closed Socially Deprived Community From Italy. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e54–e58. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01304.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received for publication December 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!