The European Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), a Source of Zoonotic Cryptosporidiosis
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e1–e13, December 2010
How to Cite
Robinson, G. and Chalmers, R. M. (2010), The European Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), a Source of Zoonotic Cryptosporidiosis. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e1–e13. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01308.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received for publication April 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!