Livestock Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (LaMRSA) Isolated from Lesions of Pigs at Necropsy in Northwest Germany Between 2004 and 2007
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e143–e148, December 2010
How to Cite
Meemken, D., Blaha, T., Tegeler, R., Tenhagen, B.-A., Guerra, B., Hammerl, J. A., Hertwig, S., Käsbohrer, A., Appel, B. and Fetsch, A. (2010), Livestock Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (LaMRSA) Isolated from Lesions of Pigs at Necropsy in Northwest Germany Between 2004 and 2007. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e143–e148. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01313.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received for publication April 28, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!