Molecular Detection of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus (CCHFV) but not West Nile Virus (WNV) in Hard Ticks from Provinces in Northern Turkey
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e156–e160, December 2010
How to Cite
Albayrak, H., Ozan, E. and Kurt, M. (2010), Molecular Detection of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus (CCHFV) but not West Nile Virus (WNV) in Hard Ticks from Provinces in Northern Turkey. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e156–e160. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01316.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Received for publication August 31, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!