The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Diagnosis of Bovine-Associated Parapoxvirus Infections in Humans: Molecular and Epidemiological Evidence
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e161–164, December 2010
How to Cite
MacNeil, A., Lederman, E., Reynolds, M. G., Ragade, N. J., Talken, R., Friedman, D., Hall, W., Shwe, T., Li, Y., Zhao, H., Smith, S., Davidson, W., Hughes, C. and Damon, I. K. (2010), Diagnosis of Bovine-Associated Parapoxvirus Infections in Humans: Molecular and Epidemiological Evidence. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e161–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01317.x
The findings and conclusions in this report have not been formally disseminated by CDC and should not be construed as representing any agency or policy.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Received for publication September 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!