Tularaemia in Minnesota: Case Report and Brief Epidemiology
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e165–e169, December 2010
How to Cite
Scheftel, J. M., Griffith, J. M., Leppke, B. A., Pantlin, G. C., Snippes, P. M. and Wünschmann, A. (2010), Tularaemia in Minnesota: Case Report and Brief Epidemiology. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e165–e169. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01318.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Received for publication July 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!