No Emergence of Echinococcus multilocularis in Foxes in Flanders and Brussels Anno 2007–2008
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e65–e70, December 2010
How to Cite
Van Gucht, S., Van Den Berge, K., Quataert, P., Verschelde, P. and Le Roux, I. (2010), No Emergence of Echinococcus multilocularis in Foxes in Flanders and Brussels Anno 2007–2008. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e65–e70. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2009.01322.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Received for publication May 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!