Avian Influenza A Virus Monitoring in Wild Birds in Bavaria: Occurrence and Heterogeneity of H5 and N1 Encoding Genes
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e184–e194, December 2010
How to Cite
Lang, V., Rinder, M., Hafner-Marx, A., Rabl, S., Bogner, K. H., Neubauer-Juric, A. and Büttner, M. (2010), Avian Influenza A Virus Monitoring in Wild Birds in Bavaria: Occurrence and Heterogeneity of H5 and N1 Encoding Genes. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e184–e194. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01326.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received for publication September 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!