Association Between Potential Zoonotic Enteric Infections in Children and Environmental Risk Factors in Quebec, 1999–2006
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e195–e205, December 2010
How to Cite
Kaboré, H., Levallois, P., Michel, P., Payment, P., Déry, P. and Gingras, S. (2010), Association Between Potential Zoonotic Enteric Infections in Children and Environmental Risk Factors in Quebec, 1999–2006. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e195–e205. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01328.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received for publication October 14, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!