Persistence of Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette-Guérin in White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus Virginianus) after Oral or Parenteral Vaccination
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e206–e212, December 2010
How to Cite
Palmer, M. V., Thacker, T. C., Waters, W. R., Robbe-Austerman, S., Lebepe-Mazur, S. M. and Harris, N. B. (2010), Persistence of Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette-Guérin in White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus Virginianus) after Oral or Parenteral Vaccination. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e206–e212. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01329.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received for publication February 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!