Effects of Disinfectants on Toxocara canis Embryogenesis and Larval Establishment in Mice Tissues
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e213–e216, December 2010
How to Cite
Verocai, G. G., Tavares, P. V., De A. Ribeiro, F., Correia, T. R. and Scott, F. B. (2010), Effects of Disinfectants on Toxocara canis Embryogenesis and Larval Establishment in Mice Tissues. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e213–e216. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01330.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received for publication February 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!