The Association between Sub-Therapeutic Antibiotics and Salmonella Typhimurium in Market-Weight Swine: A Systematic Review and Summation of Evidence from 1950 to 2007
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 57, Issue 7-8, pages e14–e22, December 2010
How to Cite
Denagamage, T., O’Connor, A., Sargeant, J. and McKean, J. (2010), The Association between Sub-Therapeutic Antibiotics and Salmonella Typhimurium in Market-Weight Swine: A Systematic Review and Summation of Evidence from 1950 to 2007. Zoonoses and Public Health, 57: e14–e22. doi: 10.1111/j.1863-2378.2010.01331.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received for publication February 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!